UDK 338 Экономическое положение. Экономическая политика. Управление и планирование в экономике. Производство. Услуги. Цены
UDK 001.5 Научные теории, гипотезы и системы. Установление зависимости между научными фактами
Based on the analysis and synthesis of works devoted to the sustainable and safe development of human society as a civilization, the article shows that the understanding of the basis of the normal development of human society is the definition of the purpose of its existence and the conditions conducive to its achievement, which do not contradict the economic structures of any of the known states. The results of studies that led to the identification of the role of animal metabolic products in the reproduction of natural soil fertility are presented. It is shown that natural soil fertility is not only a property of the soil as a natural body, but, at the same time, the main means in agricultural production. The significance of the law of the organic matter cycle established in Russia is explained, according to which soil fertility reproduces itself in nature due to the continuous circulation of four forms of organic matter: biota of soil O1, plants O2, animals O3 and products of animal metabolism O4. It is shown that this law in agricultural production is violated due to farming according to the recommendations of the doctrine "Agrochemistry", which is based on the erroneous theories of Liebig and Thayer, which was the main reason for the decline in food production, its rise in price, the approach of hunger and the aggravation of conflicts between states. The elimination of erroneous theories is hindered by the Federal Law No. 127 "On Science ...", in which there are no definitions of such categories as "scientist", "scientific potential", "invention", "research work", "research and development work", "innovation", "scientific discussion", there is no provision for scientific discussion. This contributes to the degeneration of science, the growth of the negative impact of competition in the scientific environment, prevents the use of discoveries and technological reform of agriculture, leads to an increase in social tension and delays the development of the state economy.
human society, goal (goal setting), sustainable development, obstacles, overcoming
1. Fustel de Coulange N. D. Roman Column. – St. Petersburg: Printing house of M.M. Stasyulevich, 1908.
2. Smith A. Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of peoples. – Moscow: Eksmo, 2009.
3. Marx K., Engels F. Essays. Ed. 2. Vol. 25, Part 2. – Moscow: Gospolitizdat, 1961.
4. Tarkhanov O.V. Flight from hunger: the history of agrarian technology reforms and modern problems // History of the world economy. 3rd Issue, Institute of Economics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014. – pp. 220-238. – EDN SSEMUH.
5. The Economist wrote about the threat of a food catastrophe in the world. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://www.bfm.ru/news/500535 May 22, 2022-05-23 (date of access: 23.05.2022).
6. Philosophical Encyclopedia. Justice [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://philosophy.niv.ru/doc/encyclopedia/philosophy/articles/1180/spravedlivost.htm?ysclid=ld2v0xqqf998919518 (date of access: 23.05.2022).
7. Dobrovolsky G.V. The role and significance of soils in the past and future of mankind // Selected lectures. – Pushchino, 2001. – p. 8.
8. Tarkhanov O.V. Theoretical economy (a dead end of the class approach). – Moscow: Ekonomika, 2003. – 350 p.
9. Mineev V.G. Agrochemistry. Classical University textbook. – Moscow: Moscow State University, "Colossus", 2004. – 720 p.
10. Resolution of the Central Committee of the CPSU, Council of Ministers of the USSR of 09.08.1979 N 765 On the creation of a single specialized agrochemical service in the country.
11. Shirskaya G.M. et al. The use of mineral fertilizers as one of the factors of soil toxicosis in agrobiocenoses / G. M. Shirskaya, G. E. Pivovarov, N. F. Gomonova // Tr. Vs. of the Symposium "Microorganisms as a component of biogeocenosis". – Alma-Ata, 1982. – pp. 135–136.
12. Mishina I.Yu., Fokin A.D. Plant residues as a factor of fertility of sod-podzolic soils. // Modern processes of soil formation and their regulation in conditions of intensive farming systems. – Moscow: TSKHA, 1985.
13. Fokin A.D. Soil, biosphere and life on Earth. – M.: Science, 1986. – 176 p.
14. Tarkhanova L.S. Research and development of technology for obtaining single, complex and organomineral long-acting fertilizers. Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Ufa, 1988, vol. 2, certificate of pilot production tests of slow-acting fertilizers, organo-mineral, obtained on the basis of utilization of organic waste (feces, manure) in the greenhouse farm of the state farm "Ufa".
15. GOST 21560.0-82 Group L19. State standard of the USSR "Mineral fertilizers. Acceptance rules". Date of introduction 1981-01-01 by Resolution of the USSR State Committee on Standards of January 24, 1980 N 321.
16. GOST 27980-88. Group L15. State standard of the USSR. Organic fertilizers.
17. Marx K., Engels F. Essays. Edition 2. Volume 26. – Moscow: State publishing house of political literature, 1963.
18. Tarkhanov O.V. Analytical assessment of the expected harvest // Selected lectures of the X All-Russian School "Ecology and soils". – Pushchino, 2001.
19. Tarkhanov O.V. The agricultural sphere of production in the USSR: from the practice of socialism to the farmstead and the market // National security and strategic planning. – 2021. – № 4(36). – pp.38-58.
20. Tarkhanov O.V. The main means of production of agrocenosis: substantiation of a new vision // Agrarian Science. – 2014. – No. 7. – pp. 12-13.
21. Tarkhanov O.V. Import substitution and fertility // National security and strategic planning. – 2015. – No. 3(11). – pp. 62-71. – EDN SLWAKC.
22. Tarkhanov O.V. The crisis of international security as a consequence of the system of scientific misconceptions // National security and strategic planning. – 2017. – No. 3(19). – pp. 93–100.
23. Liebig Y. Chemistry in the application to agriculture and physiology. – M.–L.: Selkhozogiz,, 1936. – 407 p.
24. Tarkhanov O.V. Food prices. Cause and effect or an increase in food prices is a sign of a movement towards disaster // National Security and strategic planning. – 2021. – No. 1 (33). – pp.89–103. – DOI 10.37468/2307-1400-2021-1-89-103. – EDN KWJIGM.
25. Tarkhanov O.V. Chemicalization of agriculture in the USSR: cause and effect // National security and strategic planning. – 2021. – No. 3(35). – pp.84–99. – DOI 10.37468/2307-1400-2021-3-84-99. – EDN VAKEVJ.
26. Williams V.R. Collected works in 12 volumes: Vol. VIII. – M.: OGIZ, 1951. – 312 p.
27. Tarkhanov A.O., Tarkhanova L.S. About accounting at an agricultural enterprise on the example of PTF // Fundamental and applied research in the modern world: Materials of the XXIX International Scientific and Practical Conference on April 7, 2021. – Vol. 2. – pp.8-27.
28. Losev A. The era of stagnation in world science [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.globalaffairs.ru/number/Epokha-zastoya-v-mirovoi-nauke-19353 (date of access: 23.05.2022).
29. Leonov V. In Russia, the gross harvest of grain crops can be increased to 200 million tons per year / Arguments of the week, October 4, 2022.
30. Gennady Krasnikov was elected the new president of the Russian Academy of Sciences [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://rg.ru/2022/09/20/uravnenie-s-izvestnym.html (data access: 23.05.2022).
31. Tarkhanov O.V. The main obstacle to import substitution // National security and strategic planning. – 2015. – No. 3(11). – pp. 53–61. – EDN UNEGFB.
32. Tarkhanov O. V. Technological reform of agriculture as a means against war. – M.: VINITI, 2006. – 219 p.